1. The film must be shot entirely on a smartphone or tablet.
2. Films must be no longer than 6 minutes and 30 seconds including titles and credits.
3. All scripts and ideas must be your original material.
4. Copyright material can only be used if you have written permission to do so.
5. You can use any software to edit your video and audio.
6 You can use any software for colour correction or special effects.
7. You can use external microphones, wide-angle lenses, lighting, tripods, etc.
8. Your film must meet all the terms and conditions of the festival to be eligible.
The submission deadline for the SmartFone Flick Fest is 11:49PM AEST, August 1, 2017.